Subject: Kooskõlastus taotlus LR9421 Tallinna tn 82b (Lidl) peakaitsme suurendamine ja kaasnev investeering 10 kV kaablite vahetuseks Kuressaare linn Saaremaa vald
From: "Jakobson Heiki" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: Gunnar Mägi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 11:25:03 +0200

Tere !

Saadan materijali kooskõlastamiseks .

Heiki Jakobson

Lääne piirkonna, projekteerija

Enersense AS

Mobiil: +372 56608245

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

Aadress: Tolli 27, 93813 Kuressaare

 <http://www.enersense.ee/> www.enersense.ee

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/enersense-estonia/>
<https://twitter.com/EnersenseAs>
<https://www.facebook.com/enersenseestonia>
<https://www.instagram.com/enersenseestonia/>

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.